BEFORE YOU SIN; Things to Think About When You Are Tempted to Sin:
1. You are about to hurt the people who depend on you.
2. You are about to become addicted to sin—to take a step toward bondage-enslavement to sin.
3. You are about to give Satan and others a means of accusation. (like a handle on your back when you try to move forward)
4. You are about to damage or destroy your testimony for God and your personal reputation.
5. You are about to discredit your God. Our private sin is an open scandal in heaven.
6. You are about to forfeit eternal rewards.
7. You are about to break your enjoyment of fellowship with God. Your purpose in life, your joy, delight, and satisfaction in life, your continued ability to defeat sin require fellowship with the Lord.